eWeLink is courtesy of https://www.itead.cc. All the services provided by https://www.itead.cc or eWeLink app itself solely belongs to https://www.itead.cc. We cannot accept complaints about their services. If you have any issue related to their services, please directly contact them. We are only responsible for providing you a fully functional Sonoff RF unit in terms of hardware.
Note: It does not include 433MHz RF Remote Controller in the package. Buy Sonoff RF Remote 433MHz here!!
Sonoff RF is a WiFi enabled smart switch along with 433MHz RF receiver module inside that provides smart home control in an affordable way. The latest version of Sonoff RF R3 supports DIY Mode which includes built-in web server that exposes the REST AP, which allows you to connect the switch with your existing home automation system such as Vera, Fibaro, HomeSeer, Savant, Home Assistant, etc. For the protocol document and the code for the DIY Mode tool, please visit https://github.com/itead/Sonoff_Devices_DIY_Tools.
The LAN control is designed for situations which no available Wi-Fi connection, or an unsteady Wi-Fi network environment. A convenient option that is share control is capable of allowing you to manage the same device with your family or friends together, simply share it on the eWeLink app to try. Amazingly, the module with unique DIY function, the way you can assemble it with your ordinary appliances to turn them into intelligent.
It can be connect to a wide range of appliances to switch them remotely. Just install eWeLink app in your smart phone and power up your Sonoff RF WiFi electrical switch, follow a couple of instructions and turn a Light / Fan / TV and lot more device ON/OFF just tapping on your smart phone screen. It is just a first level, What’s about talking to your home appliances? Yes, Sonoff Basic turns any of your device into a voice controlled smart device because it is compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant etc.
Sonoff RF also supports scheduled / countdown / loop timers. You may schedule a light to turn itself automatically ON / OFF as desired.
Sonoff RF Features:
- DIY Mode allows you to use the REST API to connect SONOFF RFR3 with your existing home automation system.
- Turn on/off the device when no Wi-Fi access in LAN Mode.
- WiFi network support.
- Supports control by 433MHz RF Remote.
- Status tracking: sync device status with EWeLink.
- Turn connected appliance/light ON or OFF remotely.
- Max 8 enabled scheduled / countdown / loop timers for each device.
- Works with Google Home & Google Nest
- Compatible with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
- Gang: 1
- Color: White
- Enclosure Material
- Sonoff RF R2: Fire-retardant ABS
- Sonoff RF R3: PC V0;
- Wireless Standard: 802.11 b/g/n & 433MHz RF
- Security Mechanism: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Voltage: 90-250v AC(50/60Hz)
- Max current: 10A
- Max Wattage: 2200W
- Sonoff RF R2: 88*38*23mm (L*W*H)
- Sonoff RF R3: 91*43*25(mm)
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- For more information visit official Itead Studio Website
- Quick Installation Guide
- User Guide
- eWeLink Step-By-Step Guide
- Ewelink Works With Alexa Tutorial
- Wi-Fi Socket/Switch Fail to be Controlled Troubleshooting
- Features wanted, bug report and discuss in Itead Smart Home Forum
Waqar Younas Bhatti –