Want to add power supply to your developments?
Don’t like ugly wall power supplies?
Want ON-BOARD power supply?
You are at right place!!
Here it comes a 220 volts AC to 5 votls DC on board power supply with 600 mA output, way sufficient for our sensor nodes. Let’s meet HLK-PM01 AC to DC Step down power supply.
- Meet UL, CE requirements,
- Ultra-thin, ultra-small
- All voltage input (AC: 90 ~ 264V)
- Low ripple and low noise
- Output overload and short circuit protection
- High efficiency, high power density
- The product is designed to meet the requirements of EMC and Safety Test
- Low power consumption, environmental protection, no-load loss <0.1W
- Rated input voltage: 100-240 VAC
- Input voltage range: 90-264 VAC
- Maximum input voltage: ≤270 VAC
- Maximum input current: ≤0.2 A
- Input current surge: ≤10 A
- Enter slow start: ≤50 ms
- Input Low Voltage Efficiency: Vin=110VAC，Output full-load≥69%
- Input High Voltage Efficiency: Vin=220VAC，output full-load≥70%
- Long-term reliability: MTBF≥100，000 h
- Load rated output voltage: +5 VDC ±0.1
- Full rated output voltage: +5 VDC ±0.2
- Short-term maximum output current: ≥1000 mA
- The maximum output current for a long time: ≥600 mA
- Voltage Regulation: ±0.2%
- Load Regulation: ±0.5%
- Output ripple and noise (mVp-p): ≤50 mV
- Rated input voltage, full load. Using 20MHz of bandwidth,
- The load side 10uF and 0.1uF capacitor to be tested.
- Switch overshoot amplitude: ≤5 %VO (Rated input voltage and output load plus 10%)
- Output over-current protection: 150-200% of the output maximum load (A)
- Output short circuit protection: Direct short circuit at the normal output, automatically resume normal operation after a short circuit removal
- Designed with the input of 0.5A UL certified insurance;
- PCB board using double-sided copper clad plate production, material for the 94-V0 fire rating level;
- Safety standards: Compliance with UL1012, EN60950, UL60950
- Insulation voltage: I / P-O / P: 2500VAC
- Insulation resistance :I / PO / P> 100M Ohms / 500VDC 25 ℃ 70% RH
- Conduction and radiation :comply with EN55011, EN55022 (CISPR22)
- Electrostatic discharge :IEC / EN 61000-4-2 level 4 8kV / 15kV
- RF radiation Immunity: IEC / EN 61000-4-3
- At room temperature,the capacitors of this power , the inner surface of the main converter maximum temperature does not exceed 90 ℃;
- Shell maximum surface temperature does not exceed 60 ℃
- Must read this discussion for safe usage
- This information is for reference only as provided by maker or community forum and Hobbytronics Pakistan does not take any liability for misunderstanding of any information or misuse of any product, use at your own risk.