eWeLink is courtesy of https://www.itead.cc. All the services provided by https://www.itead.cc or eWeLink app itself solely belongs to https://www.itead.cc. We cannot accept complaints about their services. If you have any issue related to their services, please directly contact them. We are only responsible for providing you a fully functional Sonoff Basic unit in terms of hardware.
Sonoff Basic is a WiFi enabled smart switch that provides smart home control in an affordable way. It can be connect to a wide range of appliances to switch them remotely. Just install eWeLink app in your smart phone and power up your Sonoff Basic WiFi electrical switch, follow a couple of instructions and turn a Light / Fan / TV and lot more device ON/OFF just tapping on your smart phone screen. It is just a first level, What’s about talking to your home appliances? Yes, Sonoff Basic turns any of your device into a voice controlled smart device because it is compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant etc.
Sonoff basic also supports scheduled / countdown / loop timers. You may schedule a light to turn itself automatically ON / OFF as desired.
Sonoff Basic Features:
- WiFi network support.
- Status tracking: sync device status with EWeLink.
- Turn connected appliance/light ON or OFF remotely.
- Max 8 enabled scheduled / countdown / loop timers for each device.
- Works with Google Home & Google Nest
- Compatible with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
- Gang: 1
- Color: White
- Fire-retardant ABS
- Wireless Standard: 802.11 b/g/n
- Security Mechanism: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Voltage: 90-250v AC(50/60Hz)
- Max current: 10A
- Max Wattage: 2200W
- Dimensions: 88*38*23mm (L*W*H)
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- For more information visit official Itead Studio Website
- User Guide
- eWeLink Step-By-Step Guide
- Ewelink Works With Alexa – Tutorial
- Ewelink Works With Google Home / Google Assistant – Tutorial
- Wi-Fi Socket/Switch Fail to be Controlled Troubleshooting
- Features wanted, bug report and discuss in Itead Smart Home Forum