eWeLink is courtesy of https://www.itead.cc. All the services provided by https://www.itead.cc or eWeLink app itself solely belongs to https://www.itead.cc. We cannot accept complaints about their services. If you have any issue related to their services, please directly contact them. We are only responsible for providing you a fully functional Sonoff Basic unit in terms of hardware.
Sonoff Basic is a WiFi enabled smart switch that provides smart home control in an affordable way. It can be connect to a wide range of appliances to switch them remotely. Just install eWeLink app in your smart phone and power up your Sonoff Basic WiFi electrical switch, follow a couple of instructions and turn a Light / Fan / TV and lot more device ON/OFF just tapping on your smart phone screen. It is just a first level, What’s about talking to your home appliances? Yes, Sonoff Basic turns any of your device into a voice controlled smart device because it is compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant etc.
Sonoff basic also supports scheduled / countdown / loop timers. You may schedule a light to turn itself automatically ON / OFF as desired.
What’s new with Sonoff Basic R3
it has a DIY mode that is the firmware can be user-defined. Built-in a web server that exposes the REST API, which allows you to connect the switch with your existing home automation system. Compatible with Vera, Fibaro, HomeSeer, Savant, HomeKit, etc. For the protocol document and the code for the DIY Mode tool (updating), please go to Github on https://github.com/itead/Sonoff_Devices_DIY_Tools. Simply set a timer to let your devices switch on/off automatically at a pre-set time through a day. For example, prepare your coffee maker in the evening, and a cup of coffee is ready for you in the next morning.
Compatible with the IFTTT function, and you can make more actions happen to trigger other devices, or receive a notification on your phone once the action was triggered.
Along with support for smart scenes, just set a device to turn on/off to make another or a boatload of devices turn on/off. The LAN control is designed for situations which no available Wi-Fi connection, or an unsteady Wi-Fi network environment. A convenient option that is share control is capable of allowing you to manage the same device with your family or friends together, simply share it on the eWeLink app to try. Amazingly, the module with unique DIY function, the way you can assemble it with your ordinary appliances to turn them into intelligent.
Sonoff Basic Features:
- WiFi network support.
- Status tracking: sync device status with EWeLink.
- Turn connected appliance/light ON or OFF remotely.
- Max 8 enabled scheduled / countdown / loop timers for each device.
- Works with Google Home & Google Nest
- Compatible with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
Sonoff Basic R3 Specifications:
- Max Current: 10A;
- Max Power: 2200W;
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V;
- Gang: 1 Gang;
- Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz;
- Enclosure Material: ABS V0;
- Product Dimensions: 91*43*25mm
- CE, FCC
Sonoff Basic R2 Specifications:
- Gang: 1
- Color: White
- Fire-retardant ABS
- Wireless Standard: 802.11 b/g/n
- Security Mechanism: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Voltage: 90-250v AC(50/60Hz)
- Max current: 10A
- Max Wattage: 2200W
- Dimensions: 88*38*23mm (L*W*H)
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- For more information visit official Itead Studio Website
- User Guide
- Quick Installation Guide (Sonoff Basic R3)
- User Manual (Sonoff Basic R3)
- eWeLink Step-By-Step Guide
- Ewelink Works With Alexa – Tutorial
- Ewelink Works With Google Home / Google Assistant – Tutorial
- Wi-Fi Socket/Switch Fail to be Controlled Troubleshooting
- Features wanted, bug report and discuss in Itead Smart Home Forum