Have you ever think of turning your Raspberry Pi Zero/W/WH into USB dongle? I kwow, you can always use an USB microB cable to do that, but it is always nice to get a proper USB dongle shape and USB A type connect that just plug into your laptop, desktop, TV or modem USB port. Raspberry Pi Zero, Zero W USB Addon Board is similar to USB Stem.
This addon board allows you to do that without any soldering. Yes, no soldering required! The board comes with 4 spring loaded touch points which perfectly engage with the USB (data and power) test points of Raspberry Pi Zero (bottom layer). Making it easy to setup USB dongle for Raspberry Pi Zero boards.
With the USB and power connection ready, you can further setup SSH (via USB) and access to Raspberry Pi Zero in headless (without monitor, keyboard and mouse), or you can program Raspberry Pi as USB dongle and perform various different task.
Raspberry Pi Zero, Zero W USB Addon Board is compatible with:
- Raspberry Pi Zero V1.3
- Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Raspberry Pi Zero WH
- Addon board to turn Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH into USB dongle
- No soldering needed
- Spring loaded touch points provide solderless connection to USB test points of Raspberry Pi Zero’s bottom layer.
- Reserve the opening for 40-pin GPIO access
- Both USB data and power are connected, so Raspberry Pi Zero will become USB powered too, no additional cable or wires required for power.
- 1 x USB-A Addon board
- 4 x Plastic M2, 8mm (height) bolt with phillips cap
- 8 x Plastic M2 nuts
Abdullah Rasheed –