Photocell Smart Light Switch detects light with internal circuitry and automatically shut down the light during the day and vice versa i.e. light is turned on at night automatically. Smart light switch is a three-wire system and is compatible with capacitive, resistive and inductive loads.
How to use Photocell Smart Light Switch?
- Connect white wire to AC neutral wire
- Connect black wire to AC phase wire
- Connect red wire to load phase wire
- Connect load neutral wire to AC neutral
- Connect load phase wire to red wire of smart switch
- Easy to install and Convenient to use
- Turn on or off the light in day and night without manual operation
- Easily fits into solar lamps
- Street light
- Garden, Farm, Parks, Schools, and other places
- Input Voltage: DC or AC 220V
- Max Load Current: 10A
- Size:(approx)5 x 4.2 x3.5cm/1.96″x1.65″x1.37″
- Do not install the control unit in a place extremely darker in daytime or directly under lamp.
Excellent service, good advice on the phone from the proprietor.
Works great. 🙂