The Nextion Enhanced versions are more powerful than the standard ones. Compare to the basic Nextion displays, the enhanced ones have added some new functions, such as: supporting built-in RTC, supporting save data to Flash, supporting GPIO, larger flash capacity and larger CPU clock.
Nextion Enhanced NX4024K032 is a powerful 3.2” HMI TFT display, with 16MB Flash data storage space, 1024 byte EEPROM, 3584 byte RAM. With GPIO supported, now customers can use Nextion to control external devices.
Nextion is a seamless Human Machine Interface (HMI) solution that provides a control and visualization interface between a human and a process, machine, application or appliance. Nextion is mainly applied to Internet of thing (IoT) or consumer electronics field. It is the best solution to replace the traditional LCD and LED Nixie tube.
Nextion includes a hardware part (a series of TFT boards) and a software part (the Nextion editor). The Nextion TFT board uses only one serial port to communicate. It lets users avoid the hassle of wiring. We noticed that most engineers spend much time in application development but get unsatisfactory results. As a solution to this situation, Nextion editor has mass components such as button, text, progress bar, slider, instrument panel etc. to enrich the interface design. Furthermore, the drag-and-drop function ensures that users spend less time in programming, which will reduce 99% of their development workloads. With the help of this WYSIWYG editor, designing a GUI is a piece of cake. It’s easy to adapt Nextion family HMI to existing projects- users just need to provide it a UART.
Note: there’s a small power supply test board and a wire for you to test if the electricity supply is enough or not. Please see below image on how to use it.
- Supports GPIO
- Supports built-in RTC
- Resolution: 400×240 pixel
- RAM: 3584 bytes
- EEPROM: 1024 bytes
- SD Card interface: support max max 32G Micro TF/SD card (FAT32 file format)
- Flash data storage space: 16MB
- Instruction buffer: 1024 bytes
- Colors: 65K (65536) colors
- Adjustable Brightness: 0~180 nit- the interval of adjustment is 1%
- Touch type: Resistive
- Backlight: LED
- Visual Area:69.60mm(L)×41.76mm(W)
- Layout size: 95(L)×47.6(W)×5.55(H)
- Backlight lifetime (Average): >30,000 Hours
- Net Weight: 42.5 g
- Recommended power supply: 5V 500mA DC
- Certificates: CE/EMC, RoHS (certificates)
Nextion in Action:
- 1× 3.2″ Nextion Enhanced HMI Display
- 1× power supply test board
- 1× 4-pin grove cable