Microwave Dopler Radar 5.8 GHz Motion Sensor uses Doppler radar technology with auto-sensing capabilities coupled with bigger distance range and being widely used in theft alarms and auto light controlling.
- Microwave sensors using planar antenna and receiving echo.
- The switch is active sensors.
- The sensors emit a high-frequency electromagnetic waves and receives their echo.
- The sensors detect changes within echo.
- The sensors detect tiny movement in detect range.
- Send signal to MCU and execution instruction.
- Signals are likely to be detected through the door, glass and thin walls.
- It will get best probe result if person or object when moving toward the sensor.
- This product is a strong anti-jamming capability, almost without wind, heat and other environmental factors foreign interference
- Working voltage: 3.3-20VDC
- Standby quiescent current: <3mA
- Transmit power: <2mW
- Working environment temperature: -20°~+80°
- Trigger: Repeat Trigger (default)
- Output signal: TTL level; high->3.3V/Low->0V
- Detection angle: 360°(spherical) no dead ends
- Detection range: 6-9 meters (when ordering optional). The default setting 8 meters
- Working delay: 1 second to hundreds of seconds, the default setting 30S;
- It is better away from wall about 3-4 meter against get sensor from another side of wall.
- Open areas more responsive.
- Intelligent Lighting
- Body sensors toys
- Industrial automation and control
- Auto-sensing electrical equipment
- Battery-powered automatic control