Jump right into what matters; Start prototyping with Espressif flagship SoC, ESP32. ESP32-DevKitC is a low-footprint, breadboard-friendly, minimum system development board which is powered by the ESP32-WROOM-32D module.
- Amazon-Qualified Device
- ESP32-DevKitC is an AWS-qualified development board. In addition to Espressif’s own ESP-IDF SDK, you can use Amazon FreeRTOS on ESP32-DevKitC. Amazon FreeRTOS provides out-of-the-box connectivity with AWS IoT, AWS Greengrass and other AWS services.
- New and Powerful
- Built around ESP32-WROOM-32, this minimum system development board achieves optimal performance with its rich peripheral set, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity offered by our flagship SoC, ESP32. The limit is your imagination!
- Rapid Prototyping
- Get right into application design and development without worrying about RF performance and antenna design. ESP32-DevKitC has your basic system-requirements already covered. Just plug in the USB cable and you’re good to go!
- Flexible and Feature-Rich
- ESP32-DevKitC contains the entire basic-support circuitry for ESP32-WROOM-32, including a USB-UART bridge, reset- and boot-mode buttons, an LDO regulator and a micro-USB connector. Every important GPIO is available to the developer.
- The ESP32-DevKitC pinout is optimized to enable prototyping on a breadboard. The on-board LDO output is led out for powering up additional off-board electronics. Peripheral outputs are grouped together for hassle-free prototyping.
ESP32 DoIT Development Board:
The development board breaks out all the module’s pins to 2.54 mm headers and provides a CP2102 USB-TTL serial adapter, programming and reset buttons, and a power regulator to supply the ESP32 with a stable 3.3 V. Espressif doubled-down on the CPU resources for the ESP32 with a dual core, running at 160MHz and tons more pins and peripherals. Now supported by Arduino IDE!!
ESP32 is highly-integrated with in-built antenna switches, RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise receive amplifier, filters, and power management modules. ESP32 adds priceless functionality and versatility to your applications with minimal Printed Circuit Board (PCB) area requirements.
ESP32 DoIT Development BoardcFeatures:
- 240 MHz dual core Tensilica LX6 microcontroller with 600 DMIPS
- Integrated 520 KB SRAM
- Integrated 802.11BGN HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, stack and LWIP
- Integrated dual mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- 16 MByte flash
- -40°C to +125°C operating temperature
- On-board PCB antenna / IPEX connector for external antenna
- Ultra-low noise analog amplifier
- Hall sensor
- 10x capacitive touch interface
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator
- 3 x UARTs, including hardware flow control
- 3 x SPI
- 2 x I2S
- 12 x ADC input channels
- 2 x DAC
- 2 x I2C
- PWM/timer input/output available on every GPIO pin
- OpenOCD debug interface with 32 kB TRAX buffer
- SDIO master/slave 50 MHz
- Supports external SPI flash up to 16 MB
- SD-card interface support
- WEP, WPA/WPA2 PSK/Enterprise
- Hardware accelerated encryption: AES / SHA2 / Elliptical Curve Cryptography / RSA-4096
- Supports sniffer, station, softAP and Wi-Fi direct modes
- Max data rate of 150 [email protected] HT40, 72 [email protected] HT20, 54 [email protected], and 11 [email protected]
- Maximum transmit power of 19.5 [email protected], 16.5 [email protected], 15.5 [email protected]
- Minimum receiver sensitivity of -98 dBm
- 135 Mbps UDP sustained throughput
- 2.5 μA deep sleep current