ESP32-CAM is an ESP-32 based mini WiFi camera module supporting OV2640 and OV7670 cameras with built-in Micro SD port and Flash featuring Facial Recognition, wireless image upload and real time video transmission over IP.
- Low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU for application processors
- Main frequency up to 240MHz, computing power up to 600 DMIPS
- Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4M PSRAM
- Supports interfaces such as UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
- Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras, built-in flash
- Support image WiFi upload
- Support TF card
- Support multiple sleep modes
- Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP working mode
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss one-click distribution network
- Support secondary development
- Connect GPIO0 to GND to boot the module in downloading mode.
To upload the code, follow the next steps:
- Go to Tools > Board and select ESP32 Wrover Module
- Go to Tools > Port and select the COM port the ESP32 is connected to
- In Tools > Partition Scheme, select “Huge APP (3MB No OTA)“
- Press the ESP32-CAM on-board RESET button
- Then, click the upload button to upload the code
Note: Diagrams are generic and actual pictures (such as logo) may vary.
- Example Sketches for Arduino IDE
- ESP32 CAM Web Server
- Camera Web Server Client
- ESP32_CAM_Webserver_SD: Micro SD Card 4-16GB is mandatory to run this example otherwise experience boot loop.
Placing and receiving the order was quick, only caveat was that I paid additional Rs. 58 for online transfer.
Good product. Easy to configure. App is simple straight forward.